Influenster

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Victoria's Secret Sport


"This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest."



Influenster and Victoria's Secret were super awesome and sent me two items from the Victoria's Secret Sport Collection. I received an "Incredible" sports bra and the work-out tights. I was very excited, these were by far the most valuable items I've received from Influenster so far.

The work-out tights are AMAZING. I love them. I wear them all the time. I already love Victoria's Secret yoga pants, I think they are the most comfortable. Unfortunately, they are not the sturdiest and I wouldn't actually do much more than lounge in them. However, the work-out tights are awesome for working out and seem really sturdy and high-quality.

On to the sports bra...
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but in general I think the bra just seems kind of weird for a sports bra. I tried it under a variety of shirts and I thought it just didn't look right and most people, including myself, aren't going to the gym in just the bra like the VSX models so... It also just seems like way too much cleavage and push up for working out. It just wasn't what I want in a sports bra.

Unfortunately, when I tried to exchange the VSX sports bra that I received from Influenster at one of my local VS stores, they would not allow me to do that without a receipt or anything (mine didn't come with a price tag, strangely because the pants had one).

On the bright side, I emailed Influenster and the told me to contact VS customer's service.
This is what they sent me:


Woo! Pretty sweet right?! I am very happy with VS's customer service. They were willing to give me a free gift card for something that I didn't even buy. Very nice. So I may try again exchanging the Influenster VSX sports bra when I shop with my gift card. I do think I would like to try VS's "Seamless" sports bra instead, I think that would be more my style.

Thanks Influenster and Victoria's Secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment